Welcome and thank you for joining MPC2021!
Please consult your physician before starting any part of this training and nutrition program.
The following is a quick overview of how to use this platform:
- At the top of the screen is the MPC2021 course navigation bar. You can navigate directly to the program you’re working on and view the videos and booklets for each program there.
- Start by watching these Introduction videos and reading through the booklets in the MPC2021 Introduction — Booklets section.
- The daily workout videos can be found in the Move tab, organized by month. Use the videos in tandem with the Training booklet to get the most out of the program.
- The yoga program can be found in the Flow tab.
- The Eat tab contains the MPC2021 Cookbook and meal plans, also organized by month.
- In the Indices tab, you will find the Exercise Index, which contains explanations and demonstrations of each exercise in the MPC2021 program, and the Exercise Variations Index section, which contains videos that offer scales for certain exercises. If an exercise used in the program is too difficult, find that exercise in this index and select one of the variations in the video and use that to complete the workout.
- When you are watching a video, click on the icon on the bottom right to access full-screen mode.
- At the bottom of each video screen, you will find a “Continue” tab on the right and a “Previous” tab on the left. Clicking on these buttons takes you to the following video page and previous video page, respectively.
- Click the “Mark Complete” button if you’d like to check off the videos you’ve viewed and completed.