The MPC Honorary Ambassador Program
Love being a Peaker?
Love the MPC experience?
Love the MPC community?
Ready to share the joy and help us improve many more lives?
Join us in creating a network of like-minded Peakers who will be the most passionate voices within our community. These ambassadors will help extend the MPC principles and help create a true “local” experience for all our members around the globe.
To qualify to be an official MPC Honorary Ambassador, you must demonstrate these simple objectives:
- To help grow and nurture our community
- To spread our message and improve the experience of being part of MPC
- To help us raise more awareness for our charity partners
What It Means to Be an Ambassador
Here are some of the benefits Honorary Ambassadors will receive. Just like the program itself, this list will continue to progress and evolve.
- Ambassador onboarding training. We will guide you through the process of amplifying our principles.
- Establishment of direct communication and Ambassador-exclusive engagement. You will be invited to the exclusive Honorary Ambassador online meeting with the MPC team and other Ambassadors to learn from each other’s successes. Plus, who knows who else might call in… 😉
- Exclusive Advisory Panel participation. You will play a key role in the improvement and empowerment of our community.
- Exclusive early access to tickets for MPC’s official event(s). (Restrictions may apply based on the size of your group.)
- Reserved table for your group at the Gala.
- Flag representation at MPC events and on the MPC website.
- Designated presence on the official MPC website. Introduce your group and let the world know about your contributions and efforts.
- Merchandise will be sold on the official MPC shop, with 100% of the profit donated to our charity partners in your group’s name.
- Sharing and celebrating your stories, activities, gatherings, successes, and fundraising on all the official MPC platforms (web/newsletter/social media).
- Your proposal must bring people together (not incite division).
- You must adhere to our common goals and underscore team spirit.
- The creation of geographical/regional groups (based on country/state/city, etc., of residence) is highly encouraged.
- The creation of group name/logo/identity is required and supported, if need be.
- Commercial entities and solicitations to other members or groups are absolutely prohibited.
- Merchandise cannot be offered commercially. Sale of merchandise is only allowed in connection to your group’s name and must be offered only for your group’s personal use or as fundraisers in support of MPC’s charity partners.
- Any replication of the MPC model is prohibited.
- Usage of official MPC and Peaker branding will be subject to approval (per use).
- Offering “official” MPC- or Peaker-related goods and services is prohibited.
- Any outreach to our partners must be funneled through MPC only.
- Using the MPC community for any unrelated fundraising and/or soliciting is prohibited.
- Because we’re a global community of caring and loving members, groups or ideas based on race, religion or political affiliation are absolutely prohibited.
- Each group’s administrators and members must be active members of MPC.
Ready to Apply?
Now, some homework....! (Or a personal challenge?)
To apply, the first step is to write a short proposal via the form below that contains information about you and your group, your goals, your hopes, your aspirations. If you would like to add what MPC means to you, we would certainly love to hear your stories!!
Be supportive, positive and creative in your approach, and if you need our support to help modify your proposal, do not hesitate to reach out. Any inquiries or requests should be directed to email@example.com (and not the members' Facebook group).
Once your application has been approved, we will extend the Honorary Ambassador Program Agreement to you and you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of this program.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Submissions for the MPC2019 Ambassador program are now closed. Submissions for MPC2020 will open in September 2019.