Become a Peaker
To get the full benefits of My Peak Challenge, you need to become a member. Not only does membership grant you leave to truly call yourself a Peaker, but you also receive the following:
- A welcome gift, which includes the official MPC Members T-shirt and wristband, not available anywhere else.
- A comprehensive monthly workout and nutrition program. MPC offers the only lifestyle program you need for the entire year.
- Video of all exercises to ensure you achieve proper form
- Advice on how to scale the exercises to prevent injury
- A day-by-day nutrition plan to complement the training program
- Downloadable and printable versions of:
- The monthly training programs
- MPC’s nutrition guidelines
- The monthly meal plans and cookbooks
- Exclusive members-only newsletter, featuring community news and health and fitness tips
- An invitation to our exclusive private Facebook group "subject to approval", where you can get support from fellow Peakers — and Sam, John, Alex, Jordana, and the rest of the MPC team
- An invitation to our officials members-only MPC event. Want to meet fellow Peakers and the MPC team in person? This is your chance.
The best part is that by becoming an MPC member, you’ll be helping others while helping yourself. MPC donates 50 percent of membership fees* directly to our charity partners. This year, My Peak Challenge supports the great organizations Bloodwise and Marie Curie.
* After payment processing fees and membership gift fulfillment fees.