Join the MPC2019 Community
Greetings, MPC2019 members!
If the MPC community could be considered to have a home, it would be the Official MPC2019 Members Facebook group. That’s where we gather to support, motivate, and hold each other accountable.
Joining is not required — you can absolutely complete the MPC2019 program and your own personal challenge(s) without being on Facebook — though many Peakers attribute membership in the group with being the true key to their success with the program.
Should you choose to join, please read the Official MPC2019 Members Group Rules here and then click the link below and request to join.
*Please note: We will be checking the name of everyone requesting to join the group against our membership list. If the name on your Facebook account does not match the name you registered with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find you. This is a time-consuming process, so your patience is appreciated. It may take as much as a week to be approved and admitted to the group.
OFFICIAL MPC MEMBERS GROUP RULES
Welcome to the official MPC2019 private Facebook group! This page is moderated by My Peak Challenge and was created to provide the members of MPC2019 a safe place in which to share stories and struggles, tips and triumphs — and ultimately to support one another through the experience of preparing for their challenges. Membership in this group is voluntary and is not required to complete the MPC2019 program.
To make the most of your experience, PLEASE take a moment to read the following group rules. We reserve the right to remove posts by and/or the membership of any member who breaks these rules.
• Be kind. This is a safe space for expressing thoughts, dreams, fears, struggles, and successes. We expect members to encourage and embrace their fellow Peakers. Bullying; shaming; and rude, hurtfully critical and/or dismissive posts or comments are not allowed. Nor are posts that aim to divide Peakers or to criticize MPC, its principals, the program or other Peakers.
• Be mindful. This is a family group; excessive offensive language is not allowed. Please do not post any potentially disturbing photos in your posts; you may, however, post them in the comments on your post as long as you indicate that the comments will contain that photo. Also, because MPC is global, please be sensitive to cultural differences and remember that for many Peakers, English is a second or third language. Practice empathy.
• Be respectful. This means to each other, certainly, but also when posting about yourself and your body. MPC promotes self-acceptance, and that’s hard to achieve when you bring yourself (or others) down.
• Be understanding. To enforce these rules and keep the group safe for all members, we occasionally have to remove posts. Re-posting deleted posts is prohibited. Repeated infractions will result in removal from the group.
• Don’t exploit our community. Please do not sell items; solicit requests for travel advice, donations, signatures, gifts, or votes for charitable causes not affiliated with MPC, contests, or any other entities; or exchange any personal information in the group. Please do not post references to any outside fundraising efforts not affiliated with MPC, even if they’re part of your challenge.
• Don’t share posts (including elements of posts: quotes, videos, photos or other media) outside of this group. Remember that the information others share within this group is sensitive; respect their privacy by not sharing details of that information outside of this group. While we can’t enforce these rules anywhere but here, please don’t share details about other members or shame/bully or mock MPC members in other forums. Finally, please do not share anything within the group that you do not have permission to share.
• Stay on topic. No comments or content unrelated to your own personal development/fitness/challenges/health/workouts/nutrition/MPC, etc. This means that politics, religion, your favorite non-challenge-related memes, and details or commentary on your favorite TV show or book series aren’t appropriate here.
And a few notes:
As a reminder of our Terms and Conditions, we applaud your dedication to the program, but please be sure to consult a physician before beginning. Your health is a top priority for us, so please ensure that you’re able to start a new fitness and nutrition program.
Before asking a question, type some keywords into the “Search This Group” bar at the top of the page. Chances are it has been asked and answered. If we can keep it all in one thread, it’ll be easier to follow.
Coaches use a hashtag with their name (#sam, #valbo or #john, #alex, #jordana) to designate their posts. Any posts not by one of the coaches that use these hashtags will be deleted.
All decisions regarding this group, its members and adherence to our Group Rules are at our sole discretion and are final. By joining, you indemnify us from and against any and all liability relating to your use of the group and relationships with its members. We reserve the right to revise these rules as needed to adapt to evolving and/or unforeseen issues or conflicts of interest with our collective goal of personal improvement and empowerment. MPC and its admins are not responsible for posts being shared outside the group.
Our admin can be reached at: email@example.com
The Official MPC2019 Members group is not intended to be used to request customer service attention or to air complaints. Any questions about the program, including comments, concerns, and suggestions, should be directed to:firstname.lastname@example.org