INVITATION: Official MPC Ambassador Facebook Group (Admins Only)
OFFICIAL MPC AMBASSADOR ADMIN GROUP RULES
Welcome to the official MPC Ambassadors private Facebook group! This page is moderated by My Peak Challenge and was created to provide a direct means of communication between MPC management and Ambassador admins and a safe place to discuss issues that arise in the management of Ambassador groups.
The rules for this group are very similar to those for our main members’ groups. However, one difference is that we encourage you to use this group to ask questions about being an Ambassador, about the Ambassador program or anything else involved with being an admin of an official Honorary MPC Ambassador group. Posts questioning MPC’s decisions are still not appropriate for this space, so we will still encourage you to send all criticism by email to email@example.com.
To make the most of your experience, PLEASE take a moment to read the following group rules. We reserve the right to remove posts by and/or the membership of any admin who breaks these rules.
• Be kind. We expect members to encourage and embrace their fellow Peakers, and we expect that even moreso of you. The Ambassador program was designed to help us spread MPC’s messages of positivity, unity and investment in personal development and happiness, and as such, you have a critical role in determining not just the tenor of this space, but of the ones you manage.
Bullying; shaming; and rude, hurtfully critical and/or dismissive posts or comments are not allowed. Nor are posts that aim to divide Peakers or to critique MPC, its principals, the program or other Peakers.
• Be mindful. This is a family group; excessive offensive language is not allowed. And because MPC is global, please be sensitive to cultural differences and remember that for many Peakers, English is a second or third language. Practice empathy.
• Be understanding. To enforce these rules and keep the group safe for all members, we occasionally have to remove posts. Re-posting deleted posts is prohibited. Repeated infractions will result in removal from the group.
• Don’t exploit our community. Please do not sell items; solicit requests for donations, signatures, gifts, or votes for charitable causes not affiliated with MPC, contests, or any other entities; or exchange any personal information in the group. Please do not post references to any outside fundraising efforts not affiliated with MPC, even if they’re part of your challenge. Under no circumstances is the group to be used for any type of recruitment, list-building or data-collecting for outside groups.
• Don’t share posts (including elements of posts: quotes, videos, photos or other media) outside of this group. Remember that the information others share within this group is sensitive; respect their privacy by not sharing details of that information outside of this group. While we can’t enforce these rules anywhere but here, please don’t share details about other members or shame/bully or mock MPC members in other forums. Finally, please do not share anything within the group that you do not have permission to share.
• Stay on topic. This group is different from either the Official MPC2019 Members group or the Official MPC Members group. Posts should be about managing Ambassador groups, challenges with members, questions about Ambassador guidelines, etc. That said, politics, religion, your favorite non-challenge-related memes, and details or commentary on your favorite TV show or book series still aren’t appropriate here.
And a few notes:
Before asking a question, type some keywords into the “Search This Group” bar at the top of the page. Chances are it has been asked and answered. If we can keep it all in one thread, it’ll be easier to follow.
Coaches use a hashtag with their name (#sam, #valbo or #john, #alex, #joshua, #jordana) to designate their posts. Any posts not by one of the coaches that use these hashtags will be deleted.
All decisions regarding this group, its members and adherence to our Group Rules are at our sole discretion and are final. By joining, you indemnify us from and against any and all liability relating to your use of the group and relationships with its members. We reserve the right to revise these rules as needed to adapt to evolving and/or unforeseen issues or conflicts of interest with our collective goal of personal improvement and empowerment. MPC and its admins are not responsible for posts being shared outside the group.
Our admin can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer-service requests or complaints, including questions about the MPC program, or comments, concerns, and suggestions unrelating to Ambassadors, should be directed to: email@example.com