Included in the MPC2020 Membership:
- A welcome gift — the official MPC members T-shirt and wristband, not available anywhere else
- Annual access to our platform, which includes 12 month-long workout and nutrition programs, along with videos of all exercises and advice on how to scale those exercises to your abilities
- Two nutrition plans, one for omnivores and one for lacto/ovo vegetarians, that complement the training program
- Downloadable and printable booklets of the training and nutrition programs
- Exclusive members-only newsletter, featuring community news and health and fitness tips
- An invitation to our exclusive private Facebook group, where you can get support from fellow Peakers — and Sam, John, Alex, Jordana, and the rest of the MPC team
- An invitation to our exclusive members-only MPC event. Want to meet fellow Peakers and the MPC team in person? This is your chance.
The best part is that by becoming an MPC member, you’ll be helping others while helping yourself. MPC donates 50 percent of membership fees* directly to our charity partners. In 2020, My Peak Challenge supports Environmental Defense Fund, Blood Cancer UK and Marie Curie.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for domestic shipping, and 7-10 weeks for international shipping.
T-shirts can not be returned or exchanged, so please refer to the Size Guide and select the correct size. Note that the women's T-shirts are significantly more fitted than the unisex shirts.
Mailing address: Please adjust any special characters in your name and address to ensure proper delivery of your membership gift pack. Diacritical marks (´, `, ¨, ˆ, etc.) and foreign characters are, unfortunately, not compatible with our mailing system.
To gift a membership to a friend, please enter the friend's contact information in BOTH the shipping and billing fields and then use your credit card to pay. Do not use PayPal because it will override any information you entered.
* After payment processing fees and membership gift fulfillment fees.